How to send funeral flowers to Japan Tokyo
we send condolence flowers to Japan funeral hoem or celemony place.
Japanese funeral culture
In Japan, when a person dies, On the first and second days, close family members visit the home of the deceased. A Funeral called otsuya(お通夜) is performed on the night of three days after the death. It is a ritual to comfort the soul of the deceased on the night of the death. Set up an altar in the house and place photos and incense. It takes about 2-3 hours while receiving mourners. Mourners send flowers and money. Money gift are 10000yen, 30000yen, 50000yen is common.
When the otsuya is over, move to your seat and eat the food prepared by the resident. the food is centered on sushi, and it is provided through a company. It is customary to order and serve a funeral food set.
What is the best funeral flowers for lovers in Japan?
- Funeral Stand Spray flowers 2stepFrom: USD $499.00
- Phalaenopsis Orchid Condolence arrangementFrom: USD $149.00
- Sympathy & Funeral OrchidFrom: USD $229.00
- Funeral Stand Spray recommendedFrom: USD $269.00
- Loving Lilies and RosesUSD $76.00
- Condolence White ChrysanthsFrom: USD $149.00
- Pure Mind White Roses BouquetFrom: USD $88.00
- Peaceful White LiliesFrom: USD $99.00